Monday, September 16, 2024

My Day!!!!

It was 16 Sep. I'm not sure about the year. But it was somewhere between 2001 and 2006, inclusively. Whole day was passed. It was Evening. All were back from their respective works. Suddenly, the house had an almost World War. Well, the issue was quite comic or may be hilarious. "Which Restaurant to go for Dinner?" They all were arguing. This Restaurant, That Restaurant. And I was having too much fun.

Actually, it was My B'Day! That day, everyone was so busy in making this World's Biggest and The Most Complicated Decision. And I, The B'Day Girl, was lying calmly on my bed, enjoying watching the whole scene silently. Isn't it Strange! It was My B'Day! And Only I was Relaxed!

At a point, I thought, "Priya! Relax! Dinner will be at home only." Initially, my neck was constantly moving with the Change in Speaker. But later, I thought, "I can't hurt my neck anymore." I laid down with my eyes closed. Actually, I wanted to burst out my laughter. But I knew, I can't. It could be dangerous.

Finally, all 3 of them, I mean the Argument Participants, came to a common conclusion. It was Much More Comic. Much Much Much Much Much More than their Age Long Argument. Telephone Directory! Yes! The Hotels & Restaurants Section was searched to look for all the possibilities in the city. And here came the Final Decision, Hotel Dasaprakash, South Indian Specialist.

My Best & Most Favorite B'Day Memory. South Indian Thali, Competition to Finish It Fully and Ice Cream with The Height of Burj Khaleefa. Oh Yes! About Competition, Father - Daughter Team Won against Mother - Son Team! One more thing, Tomorrow is Anant Chaturdashi, again My B'Day, as per Hindu Vikramaditya Calendar! Yippee!!!! Happy B'Day To Me!!!! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

เคฎाเคคा เคฐाเคจी เค•ा เค…เคช्เคฐैเคฒ เฅžूเคฒ

เค•เคฒ เคฎैंเคจे เค‡เคธ เคธाเคฒ เค•ा เคšैเคค्เคฐ เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เค•ा เคชเคž्เคšाเค™्เค— เคฏाเคจि เค•ि เค•ैเคฒेंเคกเคฐ เคฆेเค–ा। เคฎुเคे เคฏे เคฆेเค–เค•เคฐ เคฌเฅœी เคนैเคฐाเคจी เคนुเคˆ เค•ी เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เค•ा เคฆूเคธเคฐा เค”เคฐ เคคीเคธเคฐा เคฆिเคจ, เคฆोเคจों เคนी...