Friday, October 4, 2024

October 5, Happy World Teachers' Day ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿซ

Examinations Done. Answer Sheets Checked. Marks & Percentages Calculated. Grades Allotted. Report Cards Prepared. Teachers are all set for Parents' Teachers' Meeting. Meeting will start in about an hour. It's time for Teachers to attend a Class. A Very Special Class, in which they are strictly told, "Don't Say Anything Negative About Any Student". And if there's Nothing Positive about anyone, Create It.

Quite Normal, Right? No matter, how the student is, what is his/her intellectual level, how does he/she behaves, what kind of attitude he/she has! At the end, My Child is Always Right. Today's Sad Reality! Earlier, Parents used to scare their children through their Teachers. "I'll tell about you to your teacher." The children also used to get scared, "No Papa Please! Please don't tell her." Today, "How dare the teacher scolded my child. I'll complain about her to the Principal." And the child, "Yeah! It'll be fun!"

I still remember the day when I went to my school after my Class 10th Results. It was year 2002. I was sitting in Principal's Office with my father. My Principal was scolding me for scoring less than 80%, a Benchmark those days. How happy Papa was that day! He was really enjoying to see me getting scolded. And I was feeling like a Helpless Puppy ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜”. Honestly, I passed my Class 10th because of My Principal only. She was seeing me as School Topper. I knew, I won't be. So, I tried my best in those 3 months, to at least Pass Out. I owe her my Class 10th Success. Thank You Ma'am! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป


Oct 5, World Teachers' Day. Don't buy expensive gifts for your teachers. Don't even wish them. Just Give Them the Honor they deserve. Don't Scare Them. They are your Guides & Mentors. Love Them. Respect Them.


Happy World Teachers' Day ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿซก

No comments:

Post a Comment

เคฎाเคคा เคฐाเคจी เค•ा เค…เคช्เคฐैเคฒ เฅžूเคฒ

เค•เคฒ เคฎैंเคจे เค‡เคธ เคธाเคฒ เค•ा เคšैเคค्เคฐ เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เค•ा เคชเคž्เคšाเค™्เค— เคฏाเคจि เค•ि เค•ैเคฒेंเคกเคฐ เคฆेเค–ा। เคฎुเคे เคฏे เคฆेเค–เค•เคฐ เคฌเฅœी เคนैเคฐाเคจी เคนुเคˆ เค•ी เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เค•ा เคฆूเคธเคฐा เค”เคฐ เคคीเคธเคฐा เคฆिเคจ, เคฆोเคจों เคนी...