Class V, because of Genuine Stomachache, I was Absent. Next day, as soon as I reached my School ๐ซ, my friends started fighting with each other. Reason? Whom will I sit with? Even when our seats were already fixed! One snatched my bag ๐ & another my water bottle ๐ถ. I just stood outside the classroom saying, "Take your time. เคเคฌ เคซाเคเคจเคฒ decision เคนो เคाเค เคคो เคฎुเคे เคฌเคคा เคฆेเคจा" (Take your time. When the final decision is taken, please let me know). Funny Right?
My Poor Friends! I was like a Bone in their Throat (เคเคฒे เคी เคนเคก्เคกी), they could neither swallow nor spit out๐๐ป♀️. Just like an Old Bollywood Song, "เคฎिเคฒो เคจा เคคुเคฎ เคคो เคนเคฎ เคเคฌเคฐाเคँ, เคฎिเคฒो เคคो เคँเค เคुเคฐाเคँ" (If I Don't Meet You, I Miss You. If I Meet You, I Avoid You). I was a Perfect Jerry in their lives. And they all were My Toms. I didn't ever miss even a single chance to irritate them & eat up their Brains. May be ๐ค, Their Brains ๐ง were My Most Favorite ๐ Dishes! ๐คฃ
Year 2001 - 2002! Class X! My Mathematics Coaching! One friend had a Horse ๐ Key Ring. Another one, Grassland on her Hands. For the whole 1 hour, I used to Graze that Horse on that Grassland. Moving 1 Step Ahead, I became a Perfect Headache ๐ค for my Tutor๐จ๐ป๐ซalso. ๐คฃ Still, I always had their Hearts ๐ซ, their Love ❤️. Class X Board Exams! I forgot my Admit Card at Home ๐ก. I was in Panic ๐ฅ. Suddenly, that friend of mine with Grassland, came with her brother's cell phone ๐ฑ & said, "Call Aunty!" My Tutor, whom I always used to annoy, made way for me to enter Exam Hall, Without Admit Card. Sweet Right?
Sunday, October 13, 2024
Who is Your Jerry?
Thank You All Toms of Mine for Always Tolerating a Jerry Like Me! ๐
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
เคฎाเคคा เคฐाเคจी เคा เค เคช्เคฐैเคฒ เฅूเคฒ
เคเคฒ เคฎैंเคจे เคเคธ เคธाเคฒ เคा เคैเคค्เคฐ เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เคा เคชเค्เคाเค्เค เคฏाเคจि เคि เคैเคฒेंเคกเคฐ เคฆेเคा। เคฎुเคे เคฏे เคฆेเคเคเคฐ เคฌเฅी เคนैเคฐाเคจी เคนुเค เคी เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เคा เคฆूเคธเคฐा เคเคฐ เคคीเคธเคฐा เคฆिเคจ, เคฆोเคจों เคนी...
-
Aman, a Software Engineer, is working in an MNC since last 2 years. He is the Best & Most Productive Employee of his team. All the Chall...
-
เคเคฒ เคฎैंเคจे เคเคธ เคธाเคฒ เคा เคैเคค्เคฐ เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เคा เคชเค्เคाเค्เค เคฏाเคจि เคि เคैเคฒेंเคกเคฐ เคฆेเคा। เคฎुเคे เคฏे เคฆेเคเคเคฐ เคฌเฅी เคนैเคฐाเคจी เคนुเค เคी เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เคा เคฆूเคธเคฐा เคเคฐ เคคीเคธเคฐा เคฆिเคจ, เคฆोเคจों เคนी...
-
What is a BIRTHDAY ? Is it the day when a person celebrates every year his/her arrival in this world? The day he/she came to this world? The...
No comments:
Post a Comment