Monday, March 31, 2025

April Fool of Mata Rani

Yesterday, I saw the Panchang or Calendar of this year's Chaitra Navratri. I was surprised to see that the 2nd & 3rd day of Navratri are both to be celebrated on the same day, i.e. 31st March. So I asked Goddess Durga, "What is this Maa? April Fool before April Fool! 2 Pujas on the same day!" To this Maa gave me a wonderful answer.


Maa said, "Son! This is not April Fool but the High Speed Style of your Present High Tech Era. First I did Penance for Years as Brahmacharini & got Lord Shiva as my Husband. Then I married him as Chandraghanta with Lots of Rituals. But who has so much time in your Present Online Era? So I also changed my style a little."


I said, "Maa! Please tell me in detail. I didn't get your point." Maa said, "Okay. So now listen in detail."

"Nowadays the 1st meeting happens on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Then WhatsApp Messaging & Video Calling. And then Registered Court Marriage. In a Maximum of 1 Month, 2 Strangers become Husband & Wife. So I thought why don't I also Upgrade Myself with Today's Generation? So I also increased my speed. In a single day, both Tapasya and Marriage were completed."

I prostrated myself before Maa & said, "Jai Ho Maa! You are absolutely right. Nowadays the miracle of Meeting, Chatting & Wedding happens at a Very High Speed. But Maa, now there is No Mangal Parinay & Companionship of 7 Lives. There is No Unconditional Love, Trust & Respect for each other between Husband & Wife. Rituals are still performed, but now the relationship of many lives is not formed. 2 Strangers become Husband & Wife in just 1 Month, but forget about 1 life, they are not able to stay together even for 1 year. Now there is Only Wedding, Not Shubh Vivaah."

"So Mother! I humbly request you to follow your own time only. Because even today if there is any Marital Relationship in this Entire Universe that is The Most Ideal, Pure & Full of Unbreakable Love, Trust & Respect, then it is Just Only & Only One, Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati."

No comments:

Post a Comment

माता रानी का अप्रैल फ़ूल

कल मैंने इस साल का चैत्र नवरात्रि का पञ्चाङ्ग यानि कि कैलेंडर देखा। मुझे ये देखकर बड़ी हैरानी हुई की नवरात्रि का दूसरा और तीसरा दिन, दोनों ही...