Cousing Brothers, Abhijay and Dhairya were there in a Family Function. Dhairya was silently standing in a corner. Suddenly, Abhijay came running to him and pushed him hard. He did it Intentionally and Dhairya Knew it. Dhairya fell on the floor crying with his badly hurt knee, bleeding excessively. Abhijay was enjoying this all. In a moment, the whole family was there. For Everyone It was OK.
About an hour later, while going with a cup of hot soup in his hand, Dhairya Accidentally slipped and the hot soup in his hand fell on Abhijay, who was sitting there. This time, both were hurt, Abhijay and Dhairya. Again, the whole family was there. And they all started scolding Dhairya for hurting Abhijay badly. Dhairya was even forced to apologize to Abhijay.
Both the times, Only Dhairya was Wrong and Abhijay was Right. And why not? That's what the Bitter but True Reality of Our Society.
Our Society has divided us in two groups, Abhijays, The Victorious and Dhairyas, The Patient Ones. No Matter who is Right, who is Wrong. Its Only Abhijays to Always Enjoy Everything, and its Only Dhairyas to Always Suffer for Everything. And guess, who is the Honorable One of them? Always and Always, Abhijays!!!! But if Dhairyas Stop Letting Go, then they are The Biggest Monsters Ever!!!!
So, who the Society Want You to Be, who You Want to Be, and Who Are You, Abhijay or Dhairya? Well, Society wants me to be Dhairya, and I want to be Abhijay, so finally, I am None of Them. I Apologize Only If I am Wrong. If Others are Wrong, either I Punish Them or I Forsake Them. I Don't Forgive Them. For me, Let Go means, Get Rid of the Responsible Person from Your Life and Not Just the Incident.
No comments:
Post a Comment