Hey All! Wish you a Very Very Happy Friendship Day. Many a times, I read this question, "How/Why did you Become Friends?" Since School Life till Being Professional, I Earned A Lot of Friends. Still, I could Never Ever Figure Out This Question about Any of My Friends! I asked some of My Friends also, "Why did you choose my as Your Friend?" And, None of Them could Ever Answer Me!
Whenever I Tried to Become Friends with Someone, It Never Ever Ended Up On Good Terms. It was Always Like a Snake and Mongoose Fight!
As a Reverse Case, My First Meeting with one of My Best Friends, Parul, was a Complete World War. But Within a Month, We Became Far More Than Best Friends. How? When? Why? No !dea Sir Ji! What I only know is, Even After 20 Years, a Single Notification of Her Message on My Phone, is Enough to Make Me Smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment