Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Post Box


Answer? Any !dea? It's usually a Red Colored Box, on almost every crossroad. It used to eat our Letters or Mails. It was emptied every evening. It used to be Our Modern Pigeon. Yes, Its Post or Mail Box.

This month is Month of Festivals, Navratri, Dusshera & Diwali. Every day, we are either sending or receiving Online Wishes. Such Wishes are via Emojis, Pictures & Videos. But how many of them can be saved forever? One day, we all will clean our phone's memory, clearing out all these wishes. But it wasn't the same in earlier days, when we had Paper Wishes, via Postal Cards.

I am sure that many of you still have those New Year, Holi, Dusshera, Diwali Cards, somewhere kept safe with you. Now what I'm going to tell you will make you burst out with laugh. My Best Friend, Gunjan, gave me her B'Day Invitation Card. Another Amazing Friend, Krapi, sent me her Wedding Invitation Card. I still have all of them, kept safe with me.

I remember, during my Winter Vacations, I spent most of my time, in making Happy New Year Cards. I made them for all, Friends & Family. I gave them to my friends personally. For Family, I posted them to their addresses. I fed those cards to a nearby Post Box. ๐Ÿคฃ

October 9, World Post Day, is a Day to Remember Those Sweet Memories of Telegrams, Post Cards, Inland Letters & Postal Stamps. Last Question, Are you a Philatelist? Do you Love Stamps & Collect Postage Stamps? If Yes, Please Share Your Collection With Me, here, in My Comment Section. It'll be a Very Very Sweet Nostalgia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

เคฎाเคคा เคฐाเคจी เค•ा เค…เคช्เคฐैเคฒ เฅžूเคฒ

เค•เคฒ เคฎैंเคจे เค‡เคธ เคธाเคฒ เค•ा เคšैเคค्เคฐ เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เค•ा เคชเคž्เคšाเค™्เค— เคฏाเคจि เค•ि เค•ैเคฒेंเคกเคฐ เคฆेเค–ा। เคฎुเคे เคฏे เคฆेเค–เค•เคฐ เคฌเฅœी เคนैเคฐाเคจी เคนुเคˆ เค•ी เคจเคตเคฐाเคค्เคฐि เค•ा เคฆूเคธเคฐा เค”เคฐ เคคीเคธเคฐा เคฆिเคจ, เคฆोเคจों เคนी...